- Last holiday season we were contacted by a person needing 16 of our “Allies” t-shirts. It turned out that these Revel & Riot t-shirts were part of Kelly DiPaola’s plan to read more >
- We’ve got some special promotions and giveaways to tell you about this holiday season! From December 1st to December 31st we’ll be giving gifts with every purchase of $30 or more! Spend $30 and read more >
- WorldPride 2014 in Toronto was absolutely amazing. Thank you to all the volunteers, customers, parade marchers, workers, visitors, and entertainers. This year Revel & Riot was in charge of designing read more >
- Internationally acclaimed musicians and gay-rights advocates, Tegan and Sara have been touring their latest record “Heartthrob” across many continents this past year. Deeply connected to their audience Tegan and Sara read more >
- The Supreme Court of the United States will issue its ruling on DOMA (The Defense of Marriage Act) any day now and in (hopeful) celebration, all ‘Go Marriage Equality’ foam read more >
- On March 26, 2013 marriage equality supporters will gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., 8:30am – be there! For more information check here on read more >
Revel & Riot is a non-profit organization that promotes LGBTQ rights, awareness
and equality through art, graphics, resources, writing and t-shirts.
The duality of LGBTQ life inspires the company approach – we revel and we riot;
we have parades and we have protests; we experience joy and endure repression.
Revel & Riot emphasizes these contrasts in its work and objective -
to be a collection of LGBTQ inspiration in the fight against all forms of oppression.