- From right now until tomorrow, Saturday December 14 at midnight EST, we’re offering a special holiday promotion! Get our NEW Revel & Riot Emblem Tote bag FREE with every purchase read more >
- Announcing a special contest! From Nov. 22 – Dec 31st 2013, buy a Tegan and Sara “LGBT Animals” t-shirt or any bundle on revelandriot.com, and be automatically entered to win read more >
- Announcing big sales and special deals for the holidays. AND… expedited shipping! Here at Revel & Riot, we use art to advance LGBT equality, awareness, pride and solidarity. With our primary read more >
- Internationally acclaimed musicians and gay-rights advocates, Tegan and Sara have been touring their latest record “Heartthrob” across many continents this past year. Deeply connected to their audience Tegan and Sara read more >
- The Supreme Court of the United States will issue its ruling on DOMA (The Defense of Marriage Act) any day now and in (hopeful) celebration, all ‘Go Marriage Equality’ foam read more >
- On March 26, 2013 marriage equality supporters will gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., 8:30am – be there! For more information check here on read more >
Revel & Riot is a non-profit organization that promotes LGBTQ rights, awareness and equality through art, graphics, writing, resources and t-shirts! We make products for LGBTQ people and their allies. We relay and report the news. We create art and feature LGBT artists. We have extensive resources including a searchable database of LGBT community organizations worldwide, articles, excerpts, and information on a wide variety of topics. We donate a part of our proceeds to underfunded LGBT services and non-profits. We have a street team of over 400 individuals worldwide. We try to approach all our work with creativity, and aim to be a collection of LGBTQ inspiration in the fight against all forms of oppression.