- Give the LGBTQ people you like/love a Valentine’s Day card from Revel & Riot this year! There’s still enough time to purchase a set of ten cards and envelopes in read more >
- Last holiday season we were contacted by a person needing 16 of our “Allies” t-shirts. It turned out that these Revel & Riot t-shirts were part of Kelly DiPaola’s plan to read more >
- We’ve got some special promotions and giveaways to tell you about this holiday season! From December 1st to December 31st we’ll be giving gifts with every purchase of $30 or more! Spend $30 and read more >
- Internationally acclaimed musicians and gay-rights advocates, Tegan and Sara have been touring their latest record “Heartthrob” across many continents this past year. Deeply connected to their audience Tegan and Sara read more >
- The Supreme Court of the United States will issue its ruling on DOMA (The Defense of Marriage Act) any day now and in (hopeful) celebration, all ‘Go Marriage Equality’ foam read more >
- On March 26, 2013 marriage equality supporters will gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., 8:30am – be there! For more information check here on read more >
Revel & Riot is a non-profit organization working for LGBTQ rights, awareness and equality.
We use the t-shirt to spread that message – a personal and common-place canvas – the perfect medium
to express identity, pride, solidarity, to spark a conversation and to make a profound political statement.
The name Revel & Riot is inspired by the complexities of being LGBTQ in the world today.
While we fight for our rights, for our lives and against all forms of oppression,
love and pride provide the inspiration.
Our funding comes entirely from the sale of our products and donations,
so we thank you for wearing the message of equality proudly, and for supporting our cause!