- WorldPride 2014 in Toronto was absolutely amazing. Thank you to all the volunteers, customers, parade marchers, workers, visitors, and entertainers. This year Revel & Riot was in charge of designing read more >
- Revel & Riot is thrilled and honored to once again be generously supported by Tegan and Sara at Pride! Come to any official WorldPride Merchandise booth this Friday, Saturday or read more >
- Revel & Riot is coming to WorldPride Toronto 2014! Cheer on our contingent in the Parade on Sunday, June 29th, at 1pm or find us at any booth selling official read more >
- Internationally acclaimed musicians and gay-rights advocates, Tegan and Sara have been touring their latest record “Heartthrob” across many continents this past year. Deeply connected to their audience Tegan and Sara read more >
- The Supreme Court of the United States will issue its ruling on DOMA (The Defense of Marriage Act) any day now and in (hopeful) celebration, all ‘Go Marriage Equality’ foam read more >
- On March 26, 2013 marriage equality supporters will gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., 8:30am – be there! For more information check here on read more >
Revel & Riot is a non-profit organization that promotes LGBTQ rights, awareness and equality through art, graphics, writing, resources and t-shirts! We make products for LGBTQ people and their allies. We relay and report the news. We create art and feature LGBT artists. We have extensive resources including a searchable database of LGBT community organizations worldwide, articles, excerpts, and information on a wide variety of topics. We donate a part of our proceeds to underfunded LGBT services and non-profits. We have a street team of over 400 individuals worldwide. We try to approach all our work with creativity, and aim to be a collection of LGBTQ inspiration in the fight against all forms of oppression.